Wednesday 17 August 2016

Noriko Mitose - Lorelei【Atelier Iris 3】(English Translation Lyrics)

Vocals: Noriko Mitose
Music: Ken Nakagawa
Album: Centifolia ~Noriko Mitose Works Best~ / Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm Original Soundtrack

This song is the normal end to Atelier Iris 3. I believe this to be from Iris' point of view (in contrast to Taisetsu na Kotoba, which is Edge's).


The hum of that old song still rings in my ears, 
Mimi ni nokoru furui uta no owari wo kuchizusande
耳に残る古い歌の終わりを口ずさんで

Beyond the blue-moon night, I can still hear the roar of the ocean.
Aoku michiru yoru no mukou tooi shiosai wo kiku
蒼く満ちる夜のむこう遠い潮騒を聴く

The pain left behind in my heart, whose shadow will it cover..?
Mune ni nokoru itami ni, dare no kage wo kasaneru no darou
胸に残る痛みに誰の影を重ねるのだろう

Here I am, on a ship swaying in time.
Boku wa koko ni iru yureru toki no fune
僕はここにいる揺れる刻の船

The sea trembling to the sound of your voice.
Kimi no koe ga suru umi wo furuwasete
君の声がする海を震わせて

From closed eyes, a teardrop runs past the fragments of days gone by.
Tojita hitomi tsutau shizugu sugita hibi no kakera wo
閉じた瞳伝う雫過ぎた日々の欠片を

Faraway and lost, see the bird that flies higher.
Mayoinagara toozakete wa takaku tobu tori wo miru
迷いながら遠ざけては高く飛ぶ鳥を見る

The words I entrusted to the wind, I wonder who will deliver them?
Kaze ni takusu kotoba wa dare no moto ni todokeru no darou
風に託す言葉は誰のもとに届けるのだろう


Here I am, fluttering my wings.
Boku wa koko ni iru hirugaeru tsubasa
僕はここにいる翻る翼

To the sound of your voice, the sky parts.
Kimi no koe ga suru sora wo hikisaite
君の声がする空を引き裂いて

Before long, bathed in light, I shall walk.
Yagate sasu hikaru boku wa arukidasu
やがて射す光僕は歩き出す

To the sound of your voice, time starts moving.
Kimi no koe ga suru toki wa ugokidasu
君の声がする刻が動き出す

Someday, I will return to that place.
Itsuka tadoritsuku kaeri beki basho e
いつかたどりつく還るべき場所へ

The song will not end. I will never forget.
Uta wa owaranai zutto wasurenai
歌は終わらないずっと忘れない

I will never forget you.
Kimi wo wasurenai
君を忘れない

No comments:

Post a Comment