Saturday 6 April 2019

Ain Soph Aur【Granblue Fantasy】 English Translation Lyrics / update 2020



The dazzlingly bright ending ahead is steeped in darkness,
Me no kuramu you na  shuumatsu wa yami ni ooware
目の眩むような終末が闇に覆われ 
 
These fleeting wings grow dark and slow the more I try to hold them up
Karisume no hane wa kazasu hodo kuraku yondeku
仮初めの羽はかざすほど暗く淀んでく
  
What makes the sky blue? My wish gets further away the more I ask...
Doushite sora wa aoku   negai wa dou hodo tooku...
どうして空は蒼く 願いは問うほど遠く…

Cruel yet gentle, these wings only scorch me
Zankokuna yasashisa wa kono hane wo kodashiteku dake
残酷な優しさはこの羽を焦がしてくだけ

Embraced and enveloped in white feathers, my life returns the the cradle
Dakishimeta shiroki hane  tsudzumarete inochi ga kaeru yurikago e
抱き締めた白き羽 包まれて 命が還る揺り籠へ

"Why?" I ask, coveting meaning to my existence
Naze, to toikakeru sonzai no igi wo motomete 
何故、と問いかける 存在の意義を求めて

Unable to reach the bittersweet memories I yearn to return to, I weep
Horonigai kioku kogarete wa todokazu naite
ほろ苦い記憶 焦がれては届かず泣いて

Wishes eventually reach the sky, a "light" guiding the world
Negai wa yagate sora e sekai wo michibiku "hikari"
願いはやがて空へ 世界を導く"光"

Our clumsy love left promises and sins in its wake,
Bukiyouna aijou wa yakusoku to tsumi wo nokoshite
不器用な愛情は約束と罪を残して
  
staining these wings, yet they're still a little too white to be on my back...
Soma ni yuku kono hane wa amari ni mo kono senaka ni wa shirosugite...
 染まりゆくこの羽はあまりにも この背中に白すぎて…
 
Since the wise messiah* simply gazed upon what lie ahead,
Soumeina juujika wa yukusaki wo tada mitsumeteta
聡明な十字架は行く末をただ見つめてた

then I'll at least see what "from now on" holds, together with you.*
Nara semete todokeyou "korekare" wo sono me to tomo ni
ならせめて見届けよう"これから"を その目と共に

My fleeting paradise collapses into a new garden
Karisome no rakuen wa kuzoresari arate na niwa e
仮初めの楽園は崩れ去り新たな庭へ

If I would be allowed a wish, and if it were granted, the two of us would drink coffee together again
Negau nara, kanau nara, mou ichido anata to futari koohi wo
願うなら、叶うなら、もう一度 貴方と二人 珈琲を

If I could wish...
Negau nara...
願うなら…


*lit. 'sagacious cross'; meant to imply just how highly Sandalphon regards Lucifer.
*"along with those eyes," but that sounds strange in english.

No comments:

Post a Comment